Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

Acne Max Raw. First pair of skinny jeans, hope this works out haha.

acnemaxraw9lb.jpg

Edited by PG2G on Feb 18, 2006 at 07:14 PM

--- Original message by PG2G on Feb 18, 2006 07:13 PM

Cool looking dude but you look slim rather then skinny.. hmm perharps a more tapered pair will do the trick?

I figured that they were slim and not so much skinny. The fit was pretty similar to the Nudie Slim Jims that I tried on. I think they are all right, tight in the thighs, but isn't that how they're supposed to be? I think they definitely are too long though.

Damnit, you guys are making me second guess it now :P

Edited by PG2G on Feb 18, 2006 at 11:30 PM

Quote:

Dude, dont bother listen to the others, the jeans look great. The fit look good, slim in the thighs, and straight in the legs. Just as long as you are comfortable in the jeans then its all good.

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Feb 19, 2006 12:20 AM

Yeah, I think you're right. I just get self conscious about this stuff, especially when trying something new :P

Quote:
Quote:

Dude, dont bother listen to the others, the jeans look great. The fit look good, slim in the thighs, and straight in the legs. Just as long as you are comfortable in the jeans then its all good.

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Feb 19, 2006 12:20 AM

Yeah, I think you're right. I just get self conscious about this stuff, especially when trying something new :P

--- Original message by PG2G on Feb 19, 2006 12:37 AM

no worries man u look great....

Quote:

Here's another pic, with a shirt I may actually wear them with... not just my bumming around the house hoodie. I think it looks fine :/

acnerawmax23qf.jpg

--- Original message by PG2G on Feb 19, 2006 12:05 AM

yea dope jeans man.

they'll start looking crazy around the hips/groin/crotch area cause they are slimmer there. so they'll stretch out a bit and also get amazing wear marks.