Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Just picked up a long-standing RO piece:

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iWeb/Site/RICK%20OWENS.DARK%20SHADOW%20FW%202007_files/IMG_1456.jpg

Mine's in smoke, but that's just taken from atelier's website.

I actually have a question about care for these shirts... would I be able to soak it in water and lay it out to dry to shrink the material somewhat? It's stretched out slightly too big after only two days of wear.

CT is perpetually on sale. What's the sizing like on those? They look pretty nice.

Sizing is a little big. Width wise they are great, but for length I could definitely get into a 1/2 size smaller. Maybe one full size. The leather on them is great too.

Sizing is a little big. Width wise they are great, but for length I could definitely get into a 1/2 size smaller. Maybe one full size. The leather on them is great too.

They look like a pretty narrow last and would likely squish your toes if you tried going shorter.

werd, oldboy is korean...pretty ill, especially if u like violent movies, you should check it out

love foreign movies, not alot of good new american movies imo

however, not pictured is the indiana jones trilogy set...an american classic, cant wait for the new one in may

thanks for the comments

I must add that koreans make the BEST horror films...period!

Some pickups from the recent sale season:

P1020758.jpg

- Dries Van Noten boots

- The North Face NSE down jacket

- NDG and Marc Jacobs denim

- TSE crewneck, NDG s/s shirt, RL oxford

- RL cashmere cardigans x2, Lanvin scarf

- APC Madras l/s shirts x2 (no vis)

Here's a detail shot of the boots:

P1020760.jpg