Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

who am i kiddin??? he got it @ _____ DUURRRRR i iz dumb 22 LOOK @ MEE wooooooooooootoooooooooooowoooto gagagagagaga gaa aZAPP POOWWW BANNNG WIZZZZZZZZZZ

_-xd98mzRsk

were cop silly franch song duhhrrr???

i can't remember, but doesn't B.B. have a couple of "best of" compilations. i think it's on and god created b.b. can't remember.

is it wierd that i don't like that watch because it's cheap? just the idea of everyone having it if they want.

It wasn't so bad when it was cheap and no one had them. I've still never seen one in person on anyone else, so I'll probably keep wearing it until I do.

Also, I need to window-shop online retailers less. I recognized where Jmatsu got his image from just a glance.

It wasn't so bad when it was cheap and no one had them. I've still never seen one in person on anyone else, so I'll probably keep wearing it until I do.

Also, I need to window-shop online retailers less. I recognized where Jmatsu got his image from just a glance.

windowshopping sux. it takes up thought without yielding anything good.

do you like moma clothing?

Probably more. It's the whole h&m suit. That probably runs closer to $200, or at least that's about what they go for on ebay.