Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

that beanie is h&m for sure. i have it, it fits better on me when I flip it up though, that slouchy beanie stuff don't work for my head. I do the extra long cuff for that beanie, it's great. H&M hats are probably the best thing ever. I walk out with a beanie/cap almost everytime I go in there, for like $5, you really can't go wrong

I'll ask him, he usually doesn't have any dates set in stone but we'll talk about it and basically suggest when a good time would be. If he agrees then I'll post up the date so you guys get first crack. Usually everything except the house brand stuff and cp's get marked but I'll let you know.

I'll ask him, he usually doesn't have any dates set in stone but we'll talk about it and basically suggest when a good time would be. If he agrees then I'll post up the date so you guys get first crack. Usually everything except the house brand stuff and cp's get marked but I'll let you know.

thanks for that. and what's his initial mark down like? 40% or something?

Wish they had stretched the screen out to fill the thing out, instead of having stupid black borders down the side. Shame. Perhaps they'll think about that in the next version. Oh and make sure you get a 4gb flash drive, handy if you're using apps like Photoshop :)

arent they the speakers on the sides of the screen?

Design fault then clearly! Should've put the speakers elsewhere. Basically they could've allowed a bigger screen area so the display wouldn't be so small. Which is what I hear is a disadvantage. Not good if you have poor eyesight...

i don't think it looks good either, but they probably didn't have space anywhere else to put the speakers on.

Wish they had stretched the screen out to fill the thing out, instead of having stupid black borders down the side. Shame. Perhaps they'll think about that in the next version. Oh and make sure you get a 4gb flash drive, handy if you're using apps like Photoshop :)

I think the only app on it will be firefox. I'm also putting some other linux on it. I'll see how I like it, if not I'll sell it or return it.