Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

My current board is a Lib Tech and i'm pretty much in love with it. Pac NW company so I can stay local, they aren't too expensive, and solid stuff.

Check out Capita too, I'm sure insomaniac can back me up that they're worth taking a look at. (i somehow remember she, or someone she knows or something is involved in capita.) Its another seattle brand, so I might be biased.

Capita and Santa Cruz make good shit

locally made boards > chinese Burton shit

Anyone like Arbor?

lib techs are good boards, capitas are amazing had one last year best board i've ever had, i've had all kinds of burtons and they all sucked

arbor makes good shit, fucking dirty hippy company though haha

someone get me a deal on a capita i love them but im poor and my board got stolen last year

you do size a board to you height jeepster, should hit in a range between your shoulder and your chin depending on how you are looking to ride it, granted wieght does play a large role in sizing a board as well. ive never been impressed by salomons boards which is odd cause i do enjoy skiing their skis

that's just what rental shop people and skiers say

My current board is a Lib Tech and i'm pretty much in love with it. Pac NW company so I can stay local, they aren't too expensive, and solid stuff.

Check out Capita too, I'm sure insomaniac can back me up that they're worth taking a look at. (i somehow remember she, or someone she knows or something is involved in capita.) Its another seattle brand, so I might be biased.

Capita and Santa Cruz make good shit

locally made boards > chinese Burton shit

i back these statements up 100% :) try CAPiTA, you won't regret it.

also union bindings are fab too.