CBM

IMG_0964.jpg

APC Peacoat

IMG_0972.jpg

Yoshio Kubo Hoody

tokio 7 eh

ive heard of that place but ive never been

i guess ill check it out in november

Tokio 7's alright. Stuff's not very organized, but the staff's pretty helpful. I was hoping for more CDG shit after the reviews it had gotten, but most of it was cleared.

588x5882007082300006jh5.jpg

DH 'STRIP' hoodie, been looking for these for a long time. I really like the theme of the 'STRIP' era, which has a lined shield pattern on the shoulder area. Couldnt find the campaign biker leather jacket with the lined shield yet, so these wool ones will have to do for now.

588x5882007082300006jh5.jpg

DH 'STRIP' hoodie, been looking for these for a long time. I really like the theme of the 'STRIP' era, which has a lined shield pattern on the shoulder area. Couldnt find the campaign biker leather jacket with the lined shield yet, so these wool ones will have to do for now.

This is sick. Can I ask where you acquired it? Not jp yahoo auctions I presume...

I just got the Ever-Luanda shorts from active. I have never paid more than $40 for a pair of shorts and these retailed for $220(now $66). The details on these are amazing. Riri zippers, some string belt thing. The fit is amazing. Size 32 and 34 left.

I just got the Ever-Luanda shorts from active. I have never paid more than $40 for a pair of shorts and these retailed for $220(now $66). The details on these are amazing. Riri zippers, some string belt thing. The fit is amazing. Size 32 and 34 left.

post a pic or at least a link ,you lazy slob.