Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

it's pretty alright. i haven't got to do a whole lot of exploring in the city because people are lame and like to stay in their little bubble on the top of the hill. skating here is great. better than philly in my personal opinion, craaaazy hills. right now i'm in a bad mood but providence is pretty cool overall. way busy with work and stuff, but that's just life. i miss hanging out at deep sleep, haha. thanks fer askin!

edit: ps, lemme know when W.A. comes in, i restrained from buying anything from active because i want to get it from you guys.

WA came in it looks pretty decent, and yea Providence skating is awesome, great new ledges all over town and everything. not too mention the actual streets arent fucking terrible like philly.

go down federal hill area. you're actually pretty far by foot.....When i lived in north providence, i was down there a bunch then got bored of the scene there...there's lots of great skating if you have a car. Newport has a skatepark or it used to at least. Try the North Providence area, pawtucket as well.....living on the east side kind of isolates you i feel though...

totally epic: nice pickup man...

imma pick up a 580ex2 or 2... it sucks that amazon just increased their price today, it was less than 350 this morning but it's 400 now. there is an instant rebate right now (only at B&H has updated their site so far)... but everywhere just increased their price by the rebate amount or more, fuck... I'm not upgrading my gear now but if I were I would be PISSED that they're not doing a triple rebate this year...