Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

shit, is it a recent one?

sound interesting and crap at the same time..

it was in 2001 or 2002...i saw it in afrika...don't remember what channel but there weren't too many choices, either tv afrika or sum other krappy english-language channel.

love that plaid joey

P1000207.jpg

Holy fuck i was wondering when this was going to come out, you just solved a big mystery for me ... this kid i know gets lots of shit from the burton rep in my area and he had this jacket last summer, and i figured it was 07 at the time but got so confused when it wasnt in the catalogue ... where in vermont are you?

You are all HORRIBLE WHORES.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6977844.stm

Someone should invite him to superfuture.

I wonder what that Bonfire of the Vanities looked like. Specifically, I wonder what things were burnt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvaSxHqvwsA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebonfireofthebrands%2Ecom%2Farchives%2F2006%5F09%5F01%5Farchive%2Ehtml

love that plaid joey

Holy fuck i was wondering when this was going to come out, you just solved a big mystery for me ... this kid i know gets lots of shit from the burton rep in my area and he had this jacket last summer, and i figured it was 07 at the time but got so confused when it wasnt in the catalogue ... where in vermont are you?

I live 8 minutes away from the burton world headquarters.

Got this

66 North Iceland Blafell Jacket

In M and L because I hear it runs slim and I may need a large. Btw, if anyone wants the one that doesn't fit (probably the M) I could sell it instead of returning it back..

Dude, I'm going to Iceland this weekend and I was scrambling to find a jacket that fits. North Face & Columbia's jackets in S are way too big. 66 North makes XS! Thank you!

Lately i bought:

Levi 503 Purple Package Jeans which i am told are really hard to find now in europe.

Adidas Vintage Tennis Shoes in White/Yellow.

Adidas Vintage Collection Tank Top

Levi Fenom Crash 2 Jeans...Which are mighty hard to find..(And expensive)

Over the last 2 weeks that is..Enjoy!

Got some frames made up for the vinyl... shame the vinyl ain't arriving any time soon :(((((((((((((((((((((( fuck I miss my decks... oh and some of the 'missing decks' turned up.

1329247690_bdc58ead84.jpg

Got some frames made up for the vinyl... shame the vinyl ain't arriving any time soon :(((((((((((((((((((((( fuck I miss my decks... oh and some of the 'missing decks' turned up.

1329247690_bdc58ead84.jpg

dude, your place looks really nice! you should give us all a virtual tour