Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

no 850mhz and no blackberry connect, or am i wrong?

No 850mhz - it's the primary band here, but reception for a 900mhz/1800mhz is good enough for me to not notice any difference from my other 850mhz. It depends on how reception are in places you go most often. There IS blackberry connect.

~Fucking Legendary!!!

Where'd you get that, Cotton Duck?!

Where'd you get that, Cotton Duck?!

Got it at the HEMA, wich is a dutch store that has been around for ages and traditionally (almost) only sells their own branded products. It's a really good store, and they have lots of different kinds of usefull stuff, wich is mostly quality aswell.

Went in to get some needles, walked out with needles, buttons, empty cd's, bike blinkies, and this thing. I saw it and it was on sale and I just couldn't leave without it.

It's not one of the lifesize ones though, I'm not sure if the picture make that clear, it's about 27cm/10.64inch high, but still all the intestines come out.

Looks great on my desk!

Why the hell is there such a big buzz over that APC jacket?

That is quite possibly the most hideous jacket I have ever seen. I really hope the OP didn't spend more than $50 on that abomination...........looks EXTREMELY tacky and cheap.

I totally agree with you on this. It looks very costumey. It is something like what Luke Skywalker would totally wear on some supergay Star Wars flick. Sorry I'm just not feeling this jacket.

I can't believe APC would produce something like this. The color is totally bland and the fit not very flattering. It looks very stiff...like those jackets that were on sale at Wilson's.

I totally agree with you on this. It looks very costumey. It is something like what Luke Skywalker would totally wear on some supergay Star Wars flick. Sorry I'm just not feeling this jacket.

I can't believe APC would produce something like this. The color is totally bland and the fit not very flattering. It looks very stiff...like those jackets that were on sale at Wilson's.

I assumed the jacket was some vintage find for $50... I should've looked better, since the APC label is pretty prominent. Not a fan.

You guys need to understand that leather jackets NEVER look good new. He has to break the fuck out of that thing. Then it'll be all soft and supple and fit him right. Plus distressed white leather is on point.

6c4apuw.jpg

doesnt really count as a 'purchase'

let it be known that if youre at a Barnes & Noble, and theyre trying to sell you a

book at full price, even though the entire spine has become unglued and the entire length of the front cover is badly creased, you are well-within

your rights to peel the price/anti-theft sticker off of the back and walk right out

the front door with the book in your hands. i know i did. i just nodded at the security guard when he looked down at my hands and then back at my face.

much appreciated, cas.

and, for anyone who might ask, this book presents a retrospective of 20 years of output from the fashion design department at belgium's national school of visual arts of la cambre, and is fucking amazing. i lament the fact that most, if not all, of the students behind the amazing collections in this book are as of yet unknowns, and hope a few of them get the chance to gain some global exposure... the book is also a perfect example of how awe-inspiring fashion can be when it is unrestrained by fiscal concerns.

This thread is funny.

All it takes is one "prominent" member to say they like/dislike something and a band of lackeys will follow suit with disparaging comments.

Welcome to the internet.

For the record, I still dislike the jacket.