Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yes, it does. But I'm still wondering if I should have gotten the one with brushed stainless steel legs instead, which are like around 25€ less

I don't have my own place yet, so I only need one for my room. Would have gotten the bar stool too, if only I had a bar at home. A whole set of the chairs with the table would be sick!

Is there a website with pictures to browse the whole set?

Thanks guys. Hopefully I won't have buyer's remorse.

how much are these man? these are nice..

Let's just say that I won't be posting in this thread for a long, long time. I think I said that after my last purchase but I forgot I had a bonus coming. This time's fo realz tho!

it looks like a mighty fine cow got killed for that bag, very nice work lowrider, btw what brand is it? never seen anything like that (for men at least)

Brand is M.A+. You can find the bags at Atelier.

two bags? that's a shitload of money to drop especially you haven't even seen them in person! hope you like em...

(or not, then you can sell me the bags at 50% off)

Well, part of my decision was based on your input and since I admire your sense of style, I'm sure I'll love it. Thanks.

Well, part of my decision was based on your input and since I admire your sense of style, I'm sure I'll love it. Thanks.

haha thanks, it seems i have a bad effect on people's wallets ... unless you're one of the people i encouraged to buy a wildswans/red moon wallet ;)

by the way, the accordion bag is made of one piece of leather (very ingenously constructed).

nice chair whizkit ... i'm in the market for a new chair for my desk. i'm thinking this:

f_7396.jpg

we have these at school, even with the pad they are notoriously uncomforable. i cant imagine without the pad, also they force you to lean back and then if you sit up, like at the lip the chair tips foward and slips out from under you.

believe me i did it once in a busy room and made an ass of myself

i got to risd, so they are all about designy looking but badly designed for function and comfort furnishings. my chair sophmore year gave me back problems because the seat angled up in a reverse C shape and had 3 legs.

nice chair whizkit ... i'm in the market for a new chair for my desk. i'm thinking this:

f_7396.jpg

Not a very good desk chair IMHO. Better as a dinner/guest chair or on your patio. Bertoia "diamond" chairs are more elaborate but take up way more space.

Not really recent purchases but since I'm bored:

Lanvin silk/cotton black/navy 1 button shiny blazer:

img0678tp7.jpg

Lanvin woool/linen black with satin shawl colar 1 button wrinkled tuxedo jacket:

img0682dn7.jpg

we have these at school, even with the pad they are notoriously uncomforable. i cant imagine without the pad, also they force you to lean back and then if you sit up, like at the lip the chair tips foward and slips out from under you.

believe me i did it once in a busy room and made an ass of myself

i got to risd, so they are all about designy looking but badly designed for function and comfort furnishings. my chair sophmore year gave me back problems because the seat angled up in a reverse C shape and had 3 legs.

i'll take that into consideration. there are a few plazas near my work where we sometimes eat lunch that have them and i though they were pretty comfortable. generally i like a harder chair. at work i have an aeron chair and think its the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Interesting to hear about the Aeron...I always wanted to try one. What is it about the Aeron that you find uncomfortable?

Picked up a pair of Common Projects Achilles Leather/Suede Hightop in Grey from Blackbird. Never bought or tried CP before, but I'm impressed with the fit + quality.

Plus, the folks at Blackbird treated this 1st time customer really well (& the $127.80 price tag + shipping added to the appeal).

Based on this pair, I'll be looking for an all black/all leather Achilles mid-top when it restocks anywhere.

i'll take that into consideration. there are a few plazas near my work where we sometimes eat lunch that have them and i though they were pretty comfortable. generally i like a harder chair. at work i have an aeron chair and think its the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Wow...you find the bertoia chair comfortable, and the Aeron uncomfortable???? :eek:

Not really recent purchases but since I'm bored:

Lanvin silk/cotton black/navy 1 button shiny blazer:

Lanvin woool/linen black with satin shawl colar 1 button wrinkled tuxedo jacket:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nice purchases (clothing and furniture) everyone.

Fuuma, at first I thought you posted the same pic twice, then.....woahhhh.

Lowrider, please take pics of the actual bags when they arrive. I would love to see them in more of a "real life" situation...

Lanvin silk/cotton black/navy 1 button shiny blazer

Lanvin woool/linen black with satin shawl colar 1 button wrinkled tuxedo jacket

gah... those are great!!

Would your junya "sport" blazer be for sale by the way?

mlproject- I actually prefer this Eames Eiffel to the Bertoia if you are looking for the wire frame look. Or the fibreglass shell ones from Modernica (as opposed to the "modernized" moulded plastic ones from Herman Miller or Vitra)