Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

very nice.

what's the main difference between these and the regular 875's? leather laces and a different shade on the body?

The difference that I know for sure is the double stitching. I can show you a picture if you don't know what I am talking about. It also comes with a Red Wings 100th Year lace lock. Yeah that's right! And two sets of laces (not sure if that's a bonus).

I think there might be another difference but I don't know it. It costs like $10-15 more than the 875's. Hope that helps.

I always liked that Consolidated deck with the baby that had a hairy homeless man face.........or something like that.

the best consolidated series was the one with MEAT WALLET, COOTER and others.

my 875s are a size smaller (11 instead of 12) with the redwing footbeds

realmyth83

I'm so stoked to get this jacket. I wanted it since it came out, but it was out of my price range. Of course the weather has been 90 degrees and humid as hell lately, but I can wait.

sleazie ninja number 47

The tshirts are available in the stores, but I'm not sure what's in stock right now. I think the line is called pop project. They have other visual artists besides photographers too. Ebay usually has some of the shirts if you want to search around, at least that way you can tell your friend what to get. Here's one place... http://stores.ebay.com/tokyobaron