Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

this thread does make one wonder if some people here have trust funds :) not that there's anything wrong with that, i wouldn't turn one down that's for sure :P

well if you have a low paying job and still live at home, you can probably afford all that gear. Think about it, if you earn 2000 dollars a month (24k a year job) you can easily afford all this clothing.

Meh, I'm in the same boat as ddohnggo. I don't care if he got it himself or his parents did, important thing is he's not bragging about it... unlike some other posters.

Haha, yeah that wasn't what my comment was about, I just thought it was funny that user comments went from: "ballin'' to "you must have a nice job!!" to "did you embezzle funds" finally ending at the abysmal "your daddy paid for all that stuff".

It still baffles my mind how rich parents buy their kids luxury cars and expensive clothes. I don't care if I'm Bill Gates or the sultan of Brunei, my kid isn't getting anything more than a used Honda. And a gift card to H&M.

I guess for some parents it gets to the point where don't really have anything else to spend their extra money on than their kids, haha.

i feel like you can give your kids much more than you had as long as they keep themselves on track with school and don't act stupidly.

some things are just plainly retarded though.that sweet sixteen show that used to pass on MTV a few years pretty much sums up the retardness on some rich parents.

I know some people in gainesville who have nice stuff. College towns are dirt cheap, i mean rent/gas/food/utlities/insurance will cost you practically nothing and some of my friends have graduated with $30-40k a year jobs and are starting a nice little nest egg while never having to worry about money.

Those dior homme laceups are pure sex though.

does it really matter where i got the funds to purchase the car? if it's really that big a deal, a significant portion of the car was financed by trading in my 03' 325xi. and no, my parent's do not pay for my clothing, not anymore anyway.

Glad to see you finally got your hands on the logans. Did you get the Dior shirt from a Canadian stockist? I've been dying to get my hands on a plain Dior shirt like that but no luck here...

Oh word of advice with the tie, be careful with the silver CD badge, as that as a tendency to be "pulled" off.

yeah. i usually get my plain white dh shirts from leone and more recently, holt renfrew... odd, having owned a number of dh ties, i don't believe i've ever had a problem with the badge being "pulled off".

chub rock dope cardi.

a month ago?

recent.JPG

supreme/vans turqouise (FOR SALE .. sz 11 .. too small), max huber, muller-brockmann, saville, design of dissent, baseline, print, killing yourself to live, AA charcoal hoodie, AA salt&pepper hoodie, h&m jacket, new standards, fred perry, elliot noyes, green hemps, dqm jordan tee, supreme fitted...

It still baffles my mind how rich parents buy their kids luxury cars and expensive clothes. I don't care if I'm Bill Gates or the sultan of Brunei, my kid isn't getting anything more than a used Honda. And a gift card to H&M.

well asian parents tend to give their kids a bit more money than our white counterparts.. (personal observation). ill admit, my parents spoil me silly but the way my life/education is going, i will be able to maintain this life style in a few years without them.