Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

insider congrats on the 335i. what interior did you go with, if you dont mind me asking.

thanks. black leather interior and oak dashboard... fully loaded sans the navigation system (it's hard to get lost here in vancouver)

dior homme polo for my boyfriend

a few dvds

^^^ polo is okay..not a fan

i need to finish that movie..i watched part of it..

which movie? everything is illuminated?

chard, the guy who all the ladies want to get carnal with because of his premium dance moves.

parents??????????

bam!!! His entire cool factor just went down the drain and then some...

Honestly this is why people should only post fashion related purchases here (IMHO); otherwise the whole thing degenerates into side discussions of the unrelated products that only interest the few fans (this isn't a car forum) + related comments, often along the line of "your daddy paid for all that" or that kind of stuff.

I don't care about your cars or suppositories purchase so why not start a side thread about those specialized interests that aren't related to the main point of the forum; that way only those interested will partake, kinda like the various cultural threads (literature, cinema, etc).

I'm just saying...

bam!!! His entire cool factor just went down the drain and then some...

Honestly this is why people should only post fashion related purchases here (IMHO); otherwise the whole thing degenerates into side discussions of the unrelated products that only interest the few fans (this isn't a car forum) + related comments, often along the line of "your daddy paid for all that" or that kind of stuff.

I don't care about your cars or suppositories purchase so why not start a side thread about those specialized interests that aren't related to the main point of the forum; that way only those interested will partake, kinda like the various cultural threads (literature, cinema, etc).

I'm just saying...

I think you've got your panties in a bunch.

I'm just saying...