Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

phuphyter -- you dont need to require corrective lenses to wear glasses ;)

Just wear it without presciption, and pretend that you need them :P

I don't know anyone that does that, but don't let it stop you.

my eyesight went from barely anything (0.25? something like that) and improved to practically zero. My optometrist said I probably don't need glasses anymore. That's when I asked him if my insurance covered new glasses and he said yes. So I got some new glasses :cool:

2exptpearlwhites.jpg

Love these, more info please?
^

i think those are swears?

su8m3rg3d, mwills, RaymondChiu - thanks ppl, those aren't swears, they were just some basic white pointys i picked up and later thought they were ugly. Thus decided to make some changes.

Removed most of its initial designs, spray painted it pearl white and added the coloured leather laces.

saturday: after a nice day in georgetown, came home and then decided to hit up the apple store:

IMG_2681.jpg

It's my first mac and it's sexyy

sunday after work I went to best buy and got a wireless router as well..the computer is so dope!!

I'm lovin the less than human eyewear, I was debating on picking up a pair as well..but it won't be for a while as now I'm broke lol

^^im posting from my black macbook as we speak, ive never owned a windows but im sure you'll stick with mac from here on out

b409_1.jpg

b71e_1.jpg

b988_1.jpg

vintage clubmasters for the california summer

I'll just intentionally fail the eye exam so I can get some glasses. Haha. But really, I'd feel kinda pretentious wearing non-prescription eyeglasses, especially around my friends/family who know I don't even need glasses. I'm getting old and I need to go get my eyes checked anyway. Maybe I will need some prescriptions.

Might as well contribute to this thread:

No pics necessary.

Tricker's Stow in Acorn Antique (previously posted somewhere in this thread)

and a pair of Skull 6x6's (with the red tab)

It makes me wonder though, herp. Isn't the UT project releasing something along the lines of THIRTY shirts per month????????? Hyperbole or not, I know it's at least 15?

What's a homie to do....

oh sorry, fuckin edit:::::::::;

Commencing in April, the t-shirts will be available at the UT store and UNIQLO stores worldwide, with nearly 100 new styles being introduced to the New York global flagship store each month. New Yorkers will also catch a glimpse of the innovative UT packaging through a unique visual display at the Soho Flagship.

looks like i was WAY_ off.