Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

they're made like the old black officials, just white. heavy leather, right?

xerikx ... how long do foot tattoos typically take to heal? i want to do that sometime this summer when i can wear sandals or some shit for a few days.

it really depends on your skin and who you are - i had to wear shoes and socks a day after and just rewrapped it, but you should really wear flip-flops for a week or so after it

just keep it plenty mosturized and wrap it the first 48 hours after with some good lotion or aquaphor on it and your should be fine

haha did you pick those up on saturday? i went in looking for 31s and someone was trying on the 32s.. i think it musta been you. i waited till the dude came out in the hopes he didnt take them, but alas i was too late. was it you?

Yep, that was me...I had just came from Saks where I tried on the 19cm but they didn't have any 21cm in Raw Blue or Black. So I decided to try Dior and low and behold the guy found a pair in both 32's left. I jumped on them both, trying them on was mere formality....sorry bro

Guest jeffvyain

9d73_3.jpg

way better purchase than any piece of clothing i could've bought

i am going to need some new jeans relatively soon though...this will definitely get in the way of that, seeing as I'm going to have to buy some lenses now

:eek:

Sugarcane 40400N size 31

IMG_0837.JPG

the package deal

IMG_0834.JPGimg0837fo2.jpg

close up (this one and the one above are the truest to color)

IMG_0836.JPGimg0834iw0.jpg

close up with flash to show the details

img0836ha5.jpg

the denim on these is nuts - i already have blue dye all over my fingers

headporterlaptop03.jpg

;)

These should look great with the contrast between your white Skytops that are on their way.

;)

Kyocera cell (AU)

FBT Neons

Cplus horizontal thread slouchy beanie

honeyee mag (thanks mom)

moving rubber hair wax

IMG_1515.jpg

RBales - those sugar canes are beautiful, the striation (sp?) on the satokibis is amazing and they're all crockers.

Hollaforadolla - those pbjs are nice too so dark almost black..., raw? They look so nice when new ( mine are kinda wearing ) that its tempting to buy a black pair as well that will stay dark..

Nairb49 - mmmmm suede... keep meaning to buy some suede shoes.... that pic, they look so beautiful, teaches one not to be too careful with suede, looks great after some wear.