Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

how does the chanel jkt fit?

i normally wear sz 44 for DH jkts and leathers.

any recommendation about the sz i should buy?

I'm still waiting to recieve the Chanel jacket from Japan. I ended up getting a size lower than my normal suit size because I wanted to wear it open without any puffing out at the waist. I'll let you know how it fits.

Yes, the gay Japanese guy with the German accent. Though, I definitely disagree with you about the pulling off his looks part, for the most part I think he looks like a Mongolian farmer crossed with the Eurotrash version of a NYC underground hip hop backpacker kid (and not in a good way).

Yes, the gay Japanese guy with the German accent. Though, I definitely disagree with you about the pulling off his looks part, for the most part I think he looks like a Mongolian farmer crossed with the Eurotrash version of a NYC underground hip hop backpacker kid (and not in a good way).
I meant more he pulls off the look he is trying to acheive, which to my best guess is eurotrash dragon, but his dressing is definitely not to my taste, a lot nicer then the other cast of characters who work there though.

nice, I picked up the same mj vans chukkas for a sufu member yesterday... great looking chukkas, too bad they didn't have them in my size...

DO YOU NOT WANT TO SUPORT THE TERRORISTS!!!?

military shirts, not scarves in 07!

I just supported the terrorists today by buying an oliver helden hoodie. the kind with RAF and SLA backpatches.

damn right i'm gangsta like that

i guess i got lucky then, since mine zip perfectly fine.

you're not lucky, because mine zip fine as well. if these weren't on sale i wouldn't have bought them though.

you're not lucky, because mine zip fine as well. if these weren't on sale i wouldn't have bought them though.

the zippers on the ones i tried on were absolutely horrible- stiff action and the teeth kept getting caught on the nylon material.