Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

4bzw27r.jpg

buttero boots. my cdiem replacement for now. leather's nice, construction is solid. definitely worth the price.

352ekgp.jpg

c+ beanie, julius wallet (thanks 2000db!), boris - dronevil final cd, quick release buckle.

- also, canon 50mm 1.4 (used to take the above pics).

- thanks ayn, i'm loving the lens.

- bape, i don't really like taking my pic (else i'd be posting in waywt all the time) but there are pics of it being worn on the c+ site. (check here, for example: http://store.yahoo.co.jp/c-plus-webstore/8291bk.html)

also, a few other people on the board have posted the beanies worn.

thanks much.

broken glass - oh man, i wish i had cdiems. the buttero's are holding me off so i don't go and drop a grand on boots. i picked them up because they're damn fine boots in their own right and they are a really similar shape to the cdiem's i want.

crillz - i got them at barney's co-op. they were ~$300.

Thanks...schoolmate. I wonder if they'll stock any at the upcoming warehouse sale.

Hahaha nice catch there, your pretty quick to the draw I guess, I realized myself a couple of days ago as well. Yeah pretty doubtful on the warehouse front as there sold out in the popular sizes on the site, but who knows the sale is so random you never know...

May I ask where you guys are still getting these? Am looking for them ever since they came out. Need a 10 preferably in blue but any colour will do. Let me know please!

Congrats!

i'm not sure where to get a size ten but http://www.flightclubny.com/c.php?fc=ny&c=visvim

has some 9 and 9.5

mine came from goodfoot in vancouver BC. i got the last pair. i think they may still have a pair in blue.

Stoped at dior in paris got a pair of 19cm really happy came to paris for the black raws but the 29 was to big and the 28 was a little bit too small.

We saw two guys from good charrlotte haha it was funny my friend talked to them they dressed really shitty we saw them at chloe then saw them at dh looking at one of the only pieces i disliked i dont think they picked up anything

Stopped at colette and got a magazine

pics later maybe :)!

Colette had a nice raf simons top but everything else was large xlarge.

Im in berlin now and going to check out what good botiques they have in this city.

Excited to get back home!

Delta XX Coach (T) Confirmed Atlanta, GA (ATL)

6 Mar 2007 Tokyo-Narita, Japan (NRT)

7 Mar 2007

Delta XX Coach (T) Confirmed Tokyo-Narita, Japan (NRT)

18 Mar 2007 Atlanta, GA (ATL)

18 Mar 2007

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG... A reward for all the bullshit

ive had to go thru over the past two years.