Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yes, sized down 1. they are slimmer than they look in that pic actually... not sure why, prolly coz they are stiff still and stuff...

the fit is perfect, ayn

you must be relieved!

thanks... yeah no shit... since it took a while to get the worrying had stopped like middle of last week... :) it was painful for my thumb to do the top 2 buttons at first, but now I can do them easily... unless they stretch out more than 1.5 inches, they should be the right size... Can't decide if I should cuff them or just let them stack, opinions??

thanks... yeah no shit... since it took a while to get the worrying had stopped like middle of last week... :) it was painful for my thumb to do the top 2 buttons at first, but now I can do them easily... unless they stretch out more than 1.5 inches, they should be the right size... Can't decide if I should cuff them or just let them stack, opinions??

Excellent purchase. I had mine adjusted to the right lenght as I don't think Jomons stack very well, the leg opening is just slightly too big for that. Cuffing is always a good option.

you're welcome ayn ;) send me some coffee now haha. get em hemmed and just stack them a little/small cuff.

PM me your address... :)