Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nice, my 101s are on the way.. everyones got piggy syndrome right now after that jap denim scare.. were all stocking up.. I was torn between the SD-001 and 101.. I figured im looking for more contrast so I went for the RHT.. hopefully they continue to make them cause I think ill get the LHT ones later this year

Nice, my 101s are on the way.. everyones got piggy syndrome right now after that jap denim scare.. were all stocking up.. I was torn between the SD-001 and 101.. I figured im looking for more contrast so I went for the RHT.. hopefully they continue to make them cause I think ill get the LHT ones later this year

Cool, the 101s are cut a little wider, right? I also want to get a pair of LHT (the 003's) but that will probably be a looooong time from now since I'm planning to not purchase anymore jeans until next year...well lets see how long I can last, lol.

dam those raf simons look wicked. Apc tee too. Id get em if they didnt cost a bomb.

some pickups for spring that i got this weekend:

s/s 07 diesel krachowicht longsleeve tee

the new RL custom fit

s/s 07 raf simons slim pinstripe pants

img0011je9.jpg

and some s/s 07 apc stuff that just dropped in:

striped logo tee

cardigan

narrow shirt

(never mind the razorv3x)

img0010li7.jpg

The shoes I bought this month:

Back Row L-R: Nike Air Trainer IV Lo, Jordan V Fire Red, Jordan V Metallic Silver/Black

Middle Row: Nike x Hideout Footscape, New Balance x CT 1500, Puma CT Clyde

Front Row: Yo MTV Raps Puma Clyde, Nike Air Max 95

Nice pickup on the Hideouts. Never been big on wovens but this one grew on me, particularly in that color. The hair just looks so...freaky.

april 77 - joey overdrive - grey

april 77 - joey overdrive - blue

nobody - slim straight

tsubi - dee dee ruff rocker - black

only sized up one on those april 77's and would have liked to try going up 2, but since they were mad cheap i just got 'em anyways.

i stuck to regular size on the tsubi's. the waist is perfect but i think the legs are slimmer than i was expecting so i might have to sell them off. they feel thick though, so if someone knows if they stretch a little through the thighs it would help ease my mind.

That EG hoodie is dope shit! damn! I think I have enough hoodies though, lol...

The gf and I went to Gimme Shoes today, copped 5 pairs for her and a pair of boots for myself... Her shoes were really cheap though, mine were only half off, still not a bad deal... LOL...

pics from her digicam:

372771065_86dae7cae7_d.jpg

372770111_4e889e3fb9_d.jpg

those were by John Varvatos... great sales in SF... I think I'm done though, that Gimme Shoes location is closing tomorrow, it will be turned into fucking Steve Madden, fucking sad...