Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^^ i'm guilty of buying shit on sale because it's on sale, but god damn that's a lot of uninspiring/ugly stuff.

It's called recent purchases fuckhole. Quite hating and go out and get yourself something!

lol fuckhole? also...i don't think he was really hating on you either.

Edited by evilgeniusdan

dbss and fujiwaras have potential, but seeing the incongruity of those kops confirms that the potential will likely be wasted.

was mainly looking for simple daily basics. returning the bb washed and cdg hat for sure, i imagined using them when i went to the beach or something.

can you guys tell me whats wrong with the other stuff though? just curious. ive seen the geller and hoolywood shirts in person and thought they were quality. i normally wear black denim so grey works as a contrast for me. thoughts on the mspc bag?

thanks in advance, appreciate your opinions!

dbss and fujiwaras have potential, but seeing the incongruity of those kops confirms that the potential will likely be wasted.

I can't believe they fired Masataka Matsumura as lead designer of Giuliano Fujiwara.

The new S/S 2013 collection designed by Sergio Daricello is garbage.

Giuliano Fujiwara was one of the few men's fashion brands that had so much potential had they followed their own distinct style.

The last few collections were just a hodgepodge of better executed concepts from other designers. But the 2009-2011 collections had some really cool concepts.

Now its will end up becoming some Italiano-Euro trash label aka D&G.

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

was mainly looking for simple daily basics. returning the bb washed and cdg hat for sure, i imagined using them when i went to the beach or something.

can you guys tell me whats wrong with the other stuff though? just curious. ive seen the geller and hoolywood shirts in person and thought they were quality. i normally wear black denim so grey works as a contrast for me. thoughts on the mspc bag?

thanks in advance, appreciate your opinions!

That hat is really bad, but I don't think anything is wrong with the other stuff at all.

I can't believe they fired Masataka Matsumura as lead designer of Giuliano Fujiwara.

The new S/S 2013 collection designed by Sergio Daricello is garbage.

Giuliano Fujiwara was one of the few men's fashion brands that had so much potential had they followed their own distinct style.

The last few collections were just a hodgepodge of better executed concepts from other designers. But the 2009-2011 collections had some really cool concepts.

Now its will end up becoming some Italiano-Euro trash label aka D&G.

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Everyone should check out WooYoungMi.

The sister-designer duo is basically following where Giuliano Fujiwara left off.

Some good shit came out from them in SS 2012 (mode x sports wear).

Everyone should check out WooYoungMi.

The sister-designer duo is basically following where Giuliano Fujiwara left off.

Some good shit came out from them in SS 2012 (mode x sports wear).

i saw that stuff at tnt in toronto in 2008 and it sucked, is it better now?

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

On Saturday ordered new black leather biker jacket...

Can't post pics because it's not made yet!!

My own design 100% - hope it'll last years when I get it (end summer) and then I can trash my old faithful Diesel Black Gold biker for everyday.

Going boot shopping on Monday..

IQ :)

I saw these for 60 bucks at a HUB store near me.

Are they worth the cop?

Yea, they are definitely worth it. The quality is super nice (handmade in Ethiopia, 1000 stiches, etc), and you're supporting a good company that pays their workers a fair wage.

^ dude nice. where did you find it?

Thanks, barneys had it for whatever reason, I guess because they were the first place to carry the label? somehow it lasted this long, probably because it was stupid expensive and didn't have a price tag on it. i got it on crazy discount but it was still very tough to swallow. whatever, it's truly a one of a kind piece and I've wanted it all year, so I just had to do it.

Edited by tween_spirit