Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

are those shorts band of outsiders or wings and horns? picked up the BoO and they're awesome!

you can't go wrong with any of this here, awesome.

Edited by wild bill
Dont quote pics (or the post right above yours).

Just got these tonight.. APC Madras sweater for $20 at urban outfitters.. Thought it was too good of a deal to pass up, what do you think? Apologies in advance for the dusty mirror...

and the piece de resistance, g star marc newson cruiser leather jacket for $80 !!!!!!

The only bummer is that its a large and the arms feel way loose... what do you think?

Finally got some various light stuff to wear in summer :)

P1010115.jpg

Poeme Bohémien

Detail

First piece by them... I am a fan of the overlock stitchings and the fit is pretty nice.

P1010120.jpg

Julius

Detail shows the texture better.

Usually, Julius doesn't pair too well with the stuff I usually wear but this is a nice lightweight longsleeve. The irregularities in the material make it 'more than a basic'. Plus, it fits nice and slim. Longer in the arms and not too long in the torso. Perfect.

P1010123.jpg

Lumen et Umbra

Also, first piece by LeU. Was eyeing a screen-printed LUC knit as well but this is a great basic for a super fair price and I think aesthetically one can see where both designers come from :-) I like the slightly larger roundneck on this piece and small lighter spots in the knit.

[all pieces are darker IRL]