Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^ I imagine you'll get some hate for those but honestly they are pretty cool - like those OG Helmut Lang ones. I'm definitely not a fan of Marc Jacobs but I can imagine those working well in many people's fits here. Still probably would only buy them on the cheap myself though.

^^ I imagine you'll get some hate for those but honestly they are pretty cool - like those OG Helmut Lang ones. I'm definitely not a fan of Marc Jacobs but I can imagine those working well in many people's fits here. Still probably would only buy them on the cheap myself though.

yeah that's exactly what came to mind when I saw them. I know I would get hate because its not part of the sufu brand synergy (Visvim, Undercover, Raf, blah blah) but honestly if it looks good who cares? I feel like this board is so closed minded on what constitutes "swag" these days...

I bought a new tripod and traded off a lens to get the camera body. Not the best decision on the camera body as they'll be announcing the 5DIII in a day.

Cannot wait for the 5DIII to come out!

Posted · Hidden by baizilla, March 2, 2012 - nvm, dude is ignorant.
Hidden by baizilla, March 2, 2012 - nvm, dude is ignorant.

yeah that's exactly what came to mind when I saw them. I know I would get hate because its not part of the sufu brand synergy (Visvim, Undercover, Raf, blah blah) but honestly if it looks good who cares? I feel like this board is so closed minded on what constitutes "swag" these days...

it's not because it is marc jacobs you will get hate, but rather spending $700 on something which is a blatant rip off of a classic is where you get the hate.

metal heel derbies = helmut lang or nothing.