Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

ordered the herringbone camo (right) from gitman, they sent me the wrong one (left), before i had a chance to contact them about it, then sent me the correct one and told me to keep the other shirt.

Yeah same thing happened to me. I am pretty sure they had a major fuck up in Ashland. Spoke with the factory a few weeks ago and they were extremely confused. The Gitman customer service is really on point however. Come up!

6269289399_eaf6db96c8_z.jpg

ordered the herringbone camo (right) from gitman, they sent me the wrong one (left), before i had a chance to contact them about it, then sent me the correct one and told me to keep the other shirt.

can someone tell me how big are the gitman collars IRL? i've heard complaints that they're huge (which i hate), but they look quite reasonable here?

I feel so behind the curve...but finally picked up my first iPhone. Did the 4, 32g...looked at the S, but really didn't make much sense, alleged the Siri thing will be a free software update in the next month anyhow, This thing is dope as fuck. I'm already Mac'd out on all fronts...seems stupid I waited this long.

iphone.jpg

Can hardly wait to throw my Droid off a bridge or at a wall. Gonna be super fulfilling I think...

can someone tell me how big are the gitman collars IRL? i've heard complaints that they're huge (which i hate), but they look quite reasonable here?

the one i have the collar is really small but its very high compared to other shirts i have. the top sits a good inch higher than my N&F shirts. and i hate it!