Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

For 35 dollars brand new delivered I couldn't say no.

dr-martens-1460-boots-profile.jpg

http://www.asos.com/Dr-Martens/Dr-Martens-Original-8-Hole-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=288912&cid=4747&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

also got the cherry ones for 60 delivered.

Thanks for the tip. Luckily they had my size left. Anyone know how these fit in comparison to clarks db's?

nice slick billy.. burgs b dangerous hey?

:o

will u copped u old hex cashes? i think the finish is better on the new ones (just say ACNE on the white patch)

dunno. got em for the lowlow.

those have different zip + button + patch then my older ones (which had a black patch, normal acne button and a ykk zip)

what do you guys think?

6198809594_7d2fa5a499_z.jpg

i'm thinking about selling them. I have an IC in the supermarket. can't decide.

by a company named costalots. inspired by safety goggles.

they're cool, although we'd have to see them on to really know.

yea. about that. good point. i'm just reluctant to show my face for my own reasons.

but. the frames. not used to this type. just looking for feedback. it was an impulse buy and they only had one in that color and they were made especially for the store.

it going to wear them around the house and see how they look. take them back if i don't think it's worth the cash.

thanks for the feedback. :cool:

will - somehow an amazing undercoverism diaplex I've never seen. That limi feu is one of the few "tromp l'oeil" (ugh, that phrase) examples I've seen that I can get behind.

thanks alot

i was wondering, while i was waiting for the package, if i should sell the cardi, but now that i have it, selling it would be a stupid thing. it's so dope (and long, too)

ps: if anybody would like to trade it for some uc thermotron (or any other outerwear) M size 1 or W size 2, please pm me

Undercoverism f/w 07 diaplex parka

bought it from inaya, who copped from mabac011, who purchased it from winq, who got it from 2000db, who sent money to still for it, who found it on y!jp

6197371677_dc2525c9d0_z.jpg

Sick UC joint but correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that a womens piece?