Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I just got my chinos and he did the same for me. Pretty awesome imo. How're the shoes working out?

Yes! Seeing a signed thank you from the legend himself made it that much better!

The shoes will get their test when I walk to work tommorow. They feel comfy and I'm hoping that they will break in nicely. I originally wanted a pair of Red Wing postman shoes, but I couldn't pass these up for the price. Maybe in time I will get a pair, but for work...these will do fine.

How are the chinos? Might get more from S/Double.

are the two feet ahead better than wigwam?

i have both. they're both really fucking nice, but so far i prefer the two feet ahead. they're warmer and seem a bit more durable. these are really minimal differences though, so try both. if you're on a budget, though, you're not really missing out by going for the two feet ahead socks.

i have both. they're both really fucking nice, but so far i prefer the two feet ahead. they're warmer and seem a bit more durable. these are really minimal differences though, so try both. if you're on a budget, though, you're not really missing out by going for the two feet ahead socks.

baller, thanks man. I like my wigwams, but I'll probably try some of the two feet aheads when the new stock arrives.