Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

maybe thinfinn should be taking fashion advice from you. i mean, an 18 year old from brisbane must be at the height of fashion. doesn't everyone in brisbane still wear flip flops with their ksubi jeans?

Is this a straw man, a red herring or both?

dcdc2df7.jpg

$45, hard not to.

holy fuck, i would buy those in a heartbeat if i found them at that price. i needed a pair of basketball shoes about a year ago and ended up going for the kobe IV, which ended up being a really nice purchase, but i had seen teaser pics of those already and always had a soft spot for them.

^ Just bought those too at the outlets. Not really into the new Hyperfuse so I'm trying to stock up on last year's model before they discontinue them.

Yeah the new ones are hideous. These are the lows, they seem to have stopped making the highs a long time ago, which is too bad. I may head back and pick up another pair after playing in these for two days...

Yeah the new ones are hideous. These are the lows, they seem to have stopped making the highs a long time ago, which is too bad. I may head back and pick up another pair after playing in these for two days...

I've played in the original high tops for about a year before they started releasing the mids and the lows. One of the best pairs I've ever hooped in. They had a few pairs of high tops at the outlets for about $59 so I'm thinking about going back to grab another pair. Haven't played in lows in a long time but I wanted to test em out, especially at that price.

The 2011 Hyperfuse's only look decent if they're solid colored. When the mesh panels contrast with the rest of the shoe they look like bad wrestling kicks. I'm liking the 2011 Hyperdunks though.