Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Trovata thin striped shirt

trovata t-shirt,

Permanent vacation shirt

Junya watanabe/Comme des garcon shirt with lining, zipper and pockets.

Saw a shop that had sale on Comme des garcon stuff. If someone wants I can pick up the same shirt in m for 230 shipped. They had a lot of t-shirts too.. send a pm if you are interested.

thats an awesome teeshirt. is it this season's?

nairb, if you decide you're less than happy with either the Acronym or the Junya x Goretex, drop me a line... ;) You got that ACR from right under my nose, I was all happy because I was the first to post!

My latest aquisition was a tasty 05/06 Acronym GT J7... I'll get some better pictures of it when the camera I bought finally arrives

91_12.JPG

Oh, and purchased some tickets to go to Paris for a week over New Year's Eve

cold, let me know if you come to your senses and understand you only need one raf sweater and you want to send me the blue one :P

oh and I so farted in the bag before sending it.

oh by the way... the inside of the jacket used to be white. the nice green on the inside is from years of mold. just so you know ;)

Lets trade, my gt-j1 for your J7.

nairb, if you decide you're less than happy with either the Acronym or the Junya x Goretex, drop me a line... ;) You got that ACR from right under my nose, I was all happy because I was the first to post!

My latest aquisition was a tasty 05/06 Acronym GT J7... I'll get some better pictures of it when the camera I bought finally arrives

91_12.JPG

Oh, and purchased some tickets to go to Paris for a week over New Year's Eve

Stuntastic those yellow authentics are awesome.They're so bright. I'm tempted to buy them but I'd rather get the same color or similar color Era instead if I can find a pair.If not I guess I'll spare the comfort.

oh man, i dunno about the holster.

It works for a good laugh though.

I mean damn dude, what were you thinking?

You know, I was leaning towards your wavelength, but I think the holster could work for him. My only gripe about it are the olive straps. azn8oi, I think you should consider dying/replacing them with a more discreet color.