Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Chan, they had quite a lot left when I ordered and that was only about half an hour after you posted the first time in the sock thread.

crazy because all i see and ever see are 3 choices in M/L and maybe 8 in S/M. good deal if you were able to buy some at that price.

The point with cloud computing is that hardware doesnt really matter. The computer is beautiful aesthetically and its performance will only improve as updates are released.

I really like it though...haven't been this pleased with a purchase since I got a pair of Iron Hearts.

better/cheaper hardware has and always will come out. As more companies start to gravitate towards cloud storage the cost will just drop further as less components are needed. And all of this will most likely happen insanely soon too.

thats cool and all but im happy with what i got...i dont have any need for new hardware, and the cheaper part is a moot point because i've already bought it.

just got it for surfin the web and typing up docs/notes on the go once classes start. already have a powerful desktop at home.

I am moving into a new pad on Monday and have been on a binge of buying shit for the place. Below are some of the most glaring examples of what I got.

40e210u.png

Toshiba 40" 1080p LCD

kivik-sofa__0108262_PE258008_S4.JPG

Ikea couch

ikea-ps-cabinet__54250_PE158397_S4.jpg

ikea tv stand

malm--drawer-chest__0107514_PE257196_S4.JPG

drawer

A crap load of other small things from ikea as well as some nice leather and chrome chairs from a friends that moved to a smalled place that didn't have room for them... I swear I think the leather is chromexecal too...

Oh yeah and I got a vintage westinghouse fan like this one and some industrial metal mini carts for a coffee table and side table.

$(KGrHqN,!k0E2EWLN4WpBNvJ5P0OS!~~_3.JPG

Guest guincho

nintendo_n64_2s.jpg

w/ super mario 64, donkey kong 64, super smash bro, diddy kong racing, blitz and pokemon stadium

i9jfZ.png

VfDfk.png

some crewnecks. + navy and dark gray.