Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

but i still dont know the reason why.

First Japanese kids were making them look cool, then Takahiro Miyashita was making them look cool. and when he made them look cool people noticed.

Selective Beef and |3ootlegs did a waywt together and they were both wearing NB's then BOOM.

New Balance for everyone.

First Japanese kids were making them look cool, then Takahiro Miyashita was making them look cool. and when he made them look cool people noticed.

Selective Beef and |3ootlegs did a waywt together and they were both wearing NB's then BOOM.

Weird. Didn't know NB's were such a trend on sufu. For the most part NB's are lame except for the top tier exclusive ones. Like those $170 Concepts x New Balance 999 joints that just came out this past weekend.

Yeah, basically the introduction to Gladwell's Tipping Point happened.

Weird. Didn't know NB's were such a trend on sufu. For the most part NB's are lame except for the top tier exclusive ones. Like those $170 Concepts x New Balance 999 joints that just came out this past weekend.

j crew has had nbs for a while now

does this mean jcrew was aware of this swag before the superfuturez?

Guest guincho
those are dope muji socks back there. hows the quality?

I just ordered them the other day, still waiting for them to ship. I've only heard good things though