Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

that junya x laboreur joint is so meh. definitely agree it's just a cheap way of getting on that junya bandwagon but it doesn't have any junya element to it.

truth. y'all gonna look like (underpaid) doctors.

The only thing I don't like on that car is that strip on the trunk. Reminds me of a scion. Other than that, nice pickup. That wheel gap needs to go and a nice set of wheels would really set it off those fenders are begging for it.

The only thing I don't like on that car is that strip on the trunk. Reminds me of a scion. Other than that, nice pickup. That wheel gap needs to go and a nice set of wheels would really set it off those fenders are begging for it.

didn't even notice that trunk strip, and I think the wheels are nice actually (and that's because it's fairly obvious they're drop-forged RAYS-made jobs), but there's just no discipline in that car's design whatsoever. A lot of the lines are kinda confused looking and if not, they've lifted something off an already existing performance car - the rear bumper wants to be an M3 rear bumper, the tails kind of remind me of a GM part for some reason, it's not going to go down in the ages as a great looking car. I know it's fast as fuck probably, but yeah.

i cant take decent pictures

copped this while i was in ny

ann dem blazer - dunno what season. fits slim. made in italy.

anndemeulemeesterblazer.jpg

helmut lang blazer - press sample from ss03 - stretch fabric. fit's super slim. woo

helmutlangblazer.jpg

both womens because i can't find one that fits me (even thom browne's size 00 is too big for me)

didn't even notice that trunk strip, and I think the wheels are nice actually (and that's because it's fairly obvious they're drop-forged RAYS-made jobs), but there's just no discipline in that car's design whatsoever. A lot of the lines are kinda confused looking and if not, they've lifted something off an already existing performance car - the rear bumper wants to be an M3 rear bumper, the tails kind of remind me of a GM part for some reason, it's not going to go down in the ages as a great looking car. I know it's fast as fuck probably, but yeah.

can't say i disagree with you, i don't think it's the best looking car on the road either. however, for my needs/requirements for a car (new, awd, fast, stick, semi-reasonably priced, reliable, fun to drive) it met all the requirements without forcing me to go way out of my price range. i almost went with a 2011 a4 but would've ended up spending more if i had even breathed on the options list. couldn't look at a 335i as base is still about 8k more than what i paid. ended up getting 2% below invoice on the sti and really couldn't see spending more money for the a4 when my insurance would have been higher (i was surprised but all my quotes were about 800 dollars more per year) and i'd have 100 less horsepower.

for my first new car i'm extremely pleased with it. in 8-10 years, when i've got bmw money, i'll start looking for an m3 (my personal favorite). until then, this will suit me just fine.