Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Friend studying there at the moment (non earthquake part) is sending me some yo!

Still waiting for confirmation that the store they are buying from is international-post friendly for folks here <3

No hate, just sayin though... the fabric looks flimsy, the neck looks gigantour, the pocket couldn't hold 1 of my nuts, and the cut seems "drapey".

Well how much you've gleaned from this photo. It's linen, so it's light but surprisingly tough feeling. The neck accommodates mine quite well, the pocket holds exactly what I'll ever put in it (i.e. Nothing), and the fit is what I would call lazy.

Though I'm not sure why I'm even explaining this, or why drapey is being used perjoratively on this of all forums.

is that mesh paneling in the back? wouldve liked it if it was all leather

the mesh + the logo kinda reminds me of a von dutch hat

Yes, it's mesh paneling.

I like the contrast though; all-leather caps look a bit strange

Yes, it's mesh paneling.

I like the contrast though; all-leather caps look a bit strange

Additionally, who wants a soggy meat helmet adhered to their head? Gotta vent that scalp sweat somehow.

23Outlier-4ColorSpread.jpg

I got a pair of Outlier 4season pants recently in the above light grey. They have a slight purple tinge to them, which was unexpected, and I've already gotten a crotch tear. Heads up for those interested, a bit iffy in the performance department, they do look nice for everyday wear, however.