Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Does sufu like computers?

5432101048_e3a8001af8.jpg

Make sure to only use the 6gb/s Sata slots, the other ones degrade and bust. I'm not going to bother with the recall cause I'll never use the slower slots.

Went to the Warby Parker office yesterday and ordered myself two pairs. Can't wait to get them.

I also bought the iron heart dark rider flannel, a buzz sweatshirt, a couple issues of mens file lightning, the Harley davidson fashions book, rugged 211 book, jcrew utility shirt, hillside hanky, some uniqlo stuff and a cashmere skullcap from Odin.

On vacation and in new York for the first time. So much to buy so little time!

Pictures to come when I get home to Toronto Saturday.

media.nl;jsessionid=wXy2MGFB21XMT8TVTYZRyHMTVwLbGymv52HRcZGR6TV1PvZTplfkV1rJj2Zs9lNryLY5nvnn2M2sj2ZvRsWmk2XhQLj2nB7Wtps3k00FVxYFPkWCRbmkTc1x6hQFBYJx!1967611048?id=799&c=983810&h=91fa80ed897690d4548f

+1 on warby parker. i got the Zaggs and love them. only thing i wish would be that WP start using sprung hinges. i've been wearing mine for about 6 months and already the fit of the arms is getting a bit stretched out.

(does anyone know if a lenscrafters or something could swap out hinges, and what they'd charge for something like that?)

Make sure to only use the 6gb/s Sata slots, the other ones degrade and bust. I'm not going to bother with the recall cause I'll never use the slower slots.

pretty sure that's an AMD mobo, not sandybridge

we should have a thread for tech builds. drop some knowledge on all the newbs using apple.

^^ how's the fit/quality?

It fits quite square in the body, quite boxy which looks great with some slim/skinny jeans or some summer chino shorts.

The arms are perfect length, not too long and not too short.

Its lightweight, it feels nice, waxed cotton.

I think the quality of it is ok, time will tell as with any button up garment, how long the buttons stay on is a good test of quality :)

It truly looks amazing, if it was solid Navy I wouldn't want it but the tobacco brown lining, the buttons and the cream coloured rope cuts the navy up perfectly.

Downside: It has about 20 buttons to do it up and take it off, so once its on I will be keeping it on haha

Guest I LOVE LFC

He will be on the tamiflu so he doesn't contract that while he's got pneumonia I'm assuming. Most of the deaths in this country were because people caught both.