Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I've always been a fan since I saw the pictures a year or so ago... so when the fellas at Surrender pulled out these babies I couldn't resist.

Silver fishing lure brooches.

*needs some polishing.

5388098648_52b237204f_z.jpg

5388099262_c839883e86_z.jpg

5387492305_d82b5b8573.jpg

5388100684_0e3e1e2881_z.jpg

5388099926_5fa0e81213_z.jpg

Did you just grab those Ervell's off ebay? Just lost on a pair of those recently - if you're a size 30 and decide to let those go drop me a line! Also - anybody else with Ervell jeans for a 30" drop me a line, too.

Yeah, they're from Ebay. Though 2 days after I bought them someone on Styleforum B&S was selling the same pair for $25 less than I paid for mine :mad:

Still got a pretty good deal on them tho, and I love the material

I'm also selling some ervell jeans in 30(fit 28) from this fall that don't fit me

those are nice. although i have no justification in getting these in LA, how much and where?

looking forward to giving them a go in the rain, or up in the snow at the mountain. i got them from woodlands. they are on sale too, so i figured i'd give them a go.

last few shoe purchases make me want to 360 vomit all over myself

Couldn't agree more.

looking forward to giving them a go in the rain, or up in the snow at the mountain. i got them from woodlands. they are on sale too, so i figured i'd give them a go.

You should have given them a no

114e01fc.jpg

I wish you had posted these before zubins post to give it more validity.