Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Yeah, I notice it on other things. I went to put on my jeans the other day, tripped, and fell into my wall. Now I have a huge blue streak across the white paint.

laughing.gif

I laughed out loud at this (now I'm thinking about the possibility of staining a feature wall indigo with a pair of jeans :D )

I'd probably assume Penfield fits big.

mostly stock photos (except for one) cuz my lens sucks but here's the last few days of stuff that's come in the mail

Stephan Schneider shirt

5oxfb.jpg

It has a misleadingly cool texture and subtle pattern, which I took an awful shot of:

UJS3s.jpg

Robert Geller Plum Jeans

Xz9Z9.jpg

These fit amazingly well and the plum is a lot more subtle than I expected, which I'm happy about.

Patrik Ervel FW2009 Sueded Winter Jeans

nl7dj.jpg

Gotta hem these but they're real nice.

gruntle: Do Penfield's s size big or small? I am planning on buying a jacket myself.

i have found that a lot of the penfield just either fits true to size or a little small. we carried their jackets at my store last fall/winter season and the down jackets and vests were pretty narrow fitting.

i have found that a lot of the penfield just either fits true to size or a little small. we carried their jackets at my store last fall/winter season and the down jackets and vests were pretty narrow fitting.

I think it depends on the model, I have the Kason in xl and it fits huge, very boxy fit. so this year I went with a large on the down jacket and its very narrow and short. trying it on in a store wasn't an option.