Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I just bought the last Hill-side x Ace Hotel heavy chambray indigo x indigo scarf (thx Mitch!). The indigo compelled me. It's probably a bad idea, considering it's a dyed scarf that can bleed all over your neck and clothes... but the fades will be pretty damn sweet.

AceHotelScarf_L1.jpg

AceHotelScarf_L5.jpg

AceHotelScarf_L6.jpg

since you were confused

i negged this cause its stupid. you're wearing a scarf that's gonna bleed all over your neck/face and clothes cause the "fades are sweet". are you gonna even tie it exactly the same every day? adam's apple fade? sorry dude, i can't get behind this.

I said it can bleed, meaning it might. I hadn't received it yet at the time of post. I've been wearing the bandana so far this week, and no bleeding has occurred around my neck or collar(s). Apparently, it was pre-washed for softness, which also limits the amount of bleeding. As far as fades, yes, it will have some nice fading/whiskering from general use. What don't you understand about denim? Creases can settle in, fabric "gives" a certain way the more you wear it. My other Hill-side scarves have bends and folds that are pretty set, despite the fact that I may wrap it differently.

If you don't like someone's recent purchase in this thread, keep it to yourself. Not everyone has the same aesthetic as you-- you don't have to go around negging people for something you don't personally like or agree with.

If you don't like someone's recent purchase in this thread, keep it to yourself. Not everyone has the same aesthetic as you-- you don't have to go around negging people for something you don't personally like or agree with.

this is stupid. that's like saying there shouldn't be a worst waywt pics thread, or any criticism at all for that matter

if someone posts something that someone else doesn't like why can't they hate on it? there are all sorts of ridiculous items one can buy. diesel anything, aldo x rad hourani, a denim scarf, whatever. if it's whack it's gonna catch flak

I said it can bleed, meaning it might. I hadn't received it yet at the time of post. I've been wearing the bandana so far this week, and no bleeding has occurred around my neck or collar(s). Apparently, it was pre-washed for softness, which also limits the amount of bleeding. As far as fades, yes, it will have some nice fading/whiskering from general use. What don't you understand about denim? Creases can settle in, fabric "gives" a certain way the more you wear it. My other Hill-side scarves have bends and folds that are pretty set, despite the fact that I may wrap it differently.

What's the point of posting in any thread on supertalk if you can't take constructive and potentially negative criticism? dude understandably didn't like your scarf, just accept it for what it is and quit trying to rationalize your purchase to a board that probably doesn't give a shit.

i dont ever really notice indigo stains on my legs when i wear new jeans....or am i just not looking hard enough.....

i noticed indigo stains more on shoes or on a couch than on my body

What's the point of posting in any thread on supertalk if you can't take constructive and potentially negative criticism? dude understandably didn't like your scarf, just accept it for what it is and quit trying to rationalize your purchase to a board that probably doesn't give a shit.

And why can't i respond to his reasons for hating, especially if the premise is wrong? I don't give a flying f*ck if you like it or not, but don't go around negging and give reasons and assumptions that actually turn out to be wrong.

^^This post confuses me seeing as how you're the one who said

It's probably a bad idea, considering it's a dyed scarf that can bleed all over your neck and clothes...

c'mon

Get visvim higher water slacks/chinos or maybe get this seasons slim chino and crop em.

Visvim wool high water slacks

lol