Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^ Love Tricker's but I'm not sure about the juxtaposition of wingtips with those Commando soles. I'm sure they'll last a helluva lot longer than my leather soled version of that shoe though.

Guest xtreme588

To me, Trickers has a more rugged aesthetic than say Alden, so I feel like the commando sole works with the wingtips. I think the silver eyelets make the commando sole match more too. Just my 2 cents.

My pair stretched for me. But I don't have hugely wide feet.

that's good news. yeah, i have really wide feet. it seems the toebox is the main problem. when i tried them on they were fine (hence buying them); but after an hour or so i definitely start to feel it. i don't think sizing up in future pairs would really help since they would just be longer and my problem is width. at least they look good haha.

Don't own any CDG shirt so I can't compare the labels

oh2qf7.jpg

I used to own the cord shirt last year from Barneys, and I can't notice any differences.

Maybe take a pic of the Junya tag

ok i just uploaded the tags of the junya shirt:

http://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy319/jackpatrickgarner/

Just did a quick comparison of the CDG one to the tags on a shirt I got a year back.

The font on the wash tag looks suspect, a bit too thin, and IIRC the garment tag is usually sewed in and doesn't hang off like that. Also the font on that seems a little bigger than mine.