Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

ok, so a 16yr old man drops 550 bucks on some margiela womenswear...

just sayin'

ridiculous, but oh he must be so avant garde. all dressed up and nowhere to go.

I already owe my mom nearly $800 for helping me buy a Margiela blazer (which I will post later on!), Frye boots, and money for food. I'm thinking of waiting until next paycheck to pay my mom back and just ordering these Rick Owens...which are currently $700 - and they're my perfect size. If I end up buying them I won't allow myself to eat for a month or buy anything else for like, 6 months.

:D

shut up guys im not just wearing them at home jeez

i havent' worn them out yet but there are some fashion events coming up...

i have a job, i can afford it. it's my money, let me do what i want with it

whatever margiela will last me a lifetime, haters gon' hate

more power to you my bro

you're like an asian version of charles guislain

which is cool

anyway,

rbwqc9.png

shut up guys im not just wearing them at home jeez

i havent' worn them out yet but there are some fashion events coming up...

i have a job, i can afford it. it's my money, let me do what i want with it

whatever margiela will last me a lifetime, haters gon' hate

^^^ I dunno dude. It's from f/w '08....It's safe to say that Martin had absolutely nothing to do with that piece. But still, you could probably wear it to your "fashion events" and resell it for the price you paid. I doubt '08 Margiela will appreciate in value much. Do your thing tho, I'm all for it!

sorry, i skipped that.

but i did not purchase the aitor throup from barneys (did not know barneys even carried aitor...)

my friend is an intern

and it's not that shiny irl, the detail is amazing on this thing. sorry that you don't like it e0d9n0b5

lol i just like 2 neg you but its not satisfying if you don't care :D

from what i know of, margiela talked about wanting to leave the brand in 08 and left sometime in 09.

If this is true, then the fw08 collection would be one of the last collections.

I guess it's possible. The consensus is that, creatively speaking, he was fully gone by 2009. But it's difficult to say for sure. His presence there has slowly been on the decline since 2002, when Diesel bought the label. He gradually took on more of a consulting role and by 2008, i'd guess that he had minimal input on the collection (if any) His departure happened over a long period of time. But hey, I could be wrong.

If you consider all of the things that Maison Martin Margiela was putting out in 2008, I highly doubt that MM himself even came into the office, considering the background politics.

avante garde margiela stuff = :(:(:(:(:(

looks like it's not gonna get you any BZs

if i saw anyone wearing the blazer, i'd run away from him as fast as i can

avante garde margiela stuff = :(:(:(:(:(

looks like it's not gonna get you any BZs

if i saw anyone wearing the blazer, i'd run away from him as fast as i can

im almost positive vagina isn't his main concern

sorry, i skipped that.

but i did not purchase the aitor throup from barneys (did not know barneys even carried aitor...)

my friend is an intern

and it's not that shiny irl, the detail is amazing on this thing. sorry that you don't like it e0d9n0b5

I dont believe where you got it from,although its a pretty odd thing to make up

I dont believe where you got it from,although its a pretty odd thing to make up

sometimes, people say things for comical reasons....

like this one time, some guy said " i took your backpack" but he didn't actually do it. He was trying to be funny.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when people find out that Martin Margiela isn't a real person behind the label and it was just a subsidiary of something like The Gap the whole time. OMG Invisible designer! Lets fabricate a story and sell clothes! We can make a fake person and push the brand! And yes people, I know he studied at famous universities and designed for JPG, but wheres the concrete proof?

Founder

Maison Martin Margiela

Paris

Phone: 33 1 44 53 63 10