Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

@akiyuma ... is that mag really called sexy nuts? luuul

man i just don't know about all these oversize laurel tees. looks tacky.

I work for the company that distributes Fred Perry here in Canada. I get a massive discount. If I didn't I would not have bought them. I have like 30 FP polos and I don't wear polos as often as I used too.

I hear you about the oversized laurel. It is not for everyone. I have a couple but still prefer my traditional back and yellow polo.

I got these because I love world cup football. i cheer for England but I thought it would be fun to wear the Japan polo with my Japanese denim.

i stand corrected. i didn't know sigma had this ace up its sleeve as all the sigmas i've handled feel like shit!

their 15mm fisheye is pretty bomb too. I've had it for the last three years and it's bombproof. Had it while shooting in Peruvian mountains, tumbling (literally) down mountain trails, surfing ...sigma delivers.

Guest umhaha84
just picked up the original toj moto from the sample sale (first jacket ever made by toj), fits me better than when I tried it on last year too!

2njxdmq.jpg

fucking IE won't lemme +rep,

how many TOJ leathers you own lol

ToJ FANBOYS UNITE!

You know, the reason bikers, grunts, and pilots make aviators look good is because they're in lines of work that remove them enough from everyday society that it doesn't matter if they look like assholes. Otherwise, you're getting called an asshole.

2010 Bonneville T-100

Almost soiled my panties riding it home from the dealer, i've never ridden anything this fast before. I guess that's what happens when you're used to cruisers and you sit on a 900cc bike that's not a cruiser.

04222010098.jpg