Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

That magic flight vaporizer looks cool, but I just read this from the BlissVille website:

"A single fully charged battery can be expected to provide approximately five minutes of draw time."

That's it? Five minutes on per AA battery? Gotta be carrying a shit ton of AA batteries if you want to take it out anywhere.

That magic flight vaporizer looks cool, but I just read this from the BlissVille website:

"A single fully charged battery can be expected to provide approximately five minutes of draw time."

That's it? Five minutes on per AA battery? Gotta be carrying a shit ton of AA batteries if you want to take it out anywhere.

yea, I plan on having @least 4. A draw will be no more than 15secs anyway, and you'll get alot of hits out of it. Plus it only uses rechargeable batteries.

But think of the benefits. I'm gonna be high in:

Bars

Concerts

Elementary Schools

all while being stealthy and unnoticeable. It's a small price to pay, and the cost was great.

yea, I plan on having @least 4. A draw will be no more than 15secs anyway, and you'll get alot of hits out of it. Plus it only uses rechargeable batteries.

But think of the benefits. I'm gonna be high in:

Bars

Concerts

Elementary Schools

all while being stealthy and unnoticeable. It's a small price to pay, and the cost was great.

Get a bunch of sanyo eneloop batteries.

They are the best shit ever.

I use em in all of my wireless jawnz like bluetooth mice, keyboard, and etc