Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

The brown suede and the brown cap-toes fit almost an entire size big US, but the suede especially have a somewhat narrower toe-box.

I went through many exchanges w/ that ebay seller before finding the right fit.

Vamp's right on the money w/ the cobbler suggestion.

i wear an US 8.5 vans

and US 8 in chucks

got the 7.5D, and it is comfy with socks. without socks, you may want to go a half size down. (a cobbler can always stretch up a half size). i'm guessing this was due to UK sizing (?)

hope this helps

Wait, are we talking thin, fine cotton socks, or a slightly thicker wool mix number? Are they narrower than normal D widths, as all the sizing i've found trawling jp sites suggest even the D's are narrow as fuck.

Wait, are we talking thin, fine cotton socks, or a slightly thicker wool mix number? Are they narrower than normal D widths, as all the sizing i've found trawling jp sites suggest even the D's are narrow as fuck.

My experience is that they are definitely narrower in the toe box than most US D's. Rest of the shoe is fine.

The brown suede and the brown cap-toes fit almost an entire size big US, but the suede especially have a somewhat narrower toe-box.

I went through many exchanges w/ that ebay seller before finding the right fit.

Vamp's right on the money w/ the cobbler suggestion.

Jesus Christ! All I want is a pair of Brown Suede Yuketen Dirty Bucs in a US 11, 11.5 or 12... You all have some small ass feet and I am extremely jealous!

Edit: At this point I would take Blue, White, Black, or anything...

Yardsale - Where to cop? Size? Any info would be very helpful!

i remember calling Opening Ceremony about 2 weeks ago.

they have the 6 inch lace up boot in sz 9, 11, and 12...

give them a call..

yardsale: heh so you were the winning bidder.. too big for me though, nice pickup