Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

If you like any sort of electronic music you will buy this regardless of the price tag, it's worth every penny.

kraft.jpg

it's japanese and there most phones sold are clamshells. from what i read, it's waterproof, has a 12mpix camera with 25200iso, 3.4" touchscreen and probably loads of japan only gadgets.

If you like any sort of electronic music you will buy this regardless of the price tag, it's worth every penny.

kraft.jpg

But what if you already have all eight of the originals? ;) I still want to buy it only for the unreleased junk they tacked on to make it worthwhile, though.

But what if you already have all eight of the originals? ;) I still want to buy it only for the unreleased junk they tacked on to make it worthwhile, though.

It's remastered, everything before 1980 that's in this box sounds nothing like the original, it's unreal what they've done with the original recordings.

dlxdlx06-img600x450-1259400668oldltn89704.jpg

dlxdlx06-img600x450-1259400668jgwq5p89704.jpg

it's japanese and there most phones sold are clamshells. from what i read, it's waterproof, has a 12mpix camera with 25200iso, 3.4" touchscreen and probably loads of japan only gadgets.

Does not make any sense to buy a Docomo phone if you don't live in Japan.

The majority of features for these phones are tied to the service provider, so buying one of these phones is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.

You can't use RFID / e-money / SUICA technology, nor any of the streaming services.

Just buy a fucking iphone, at least you can always upgrade/buy new app software when there is an improvement but with Japanese phones you are locked-in.

Terrible purchase.

Does not make any sense to buy a Docomo phone if you don't live in Japan.

The majority of features for these phones are tied to the service provider, so buying one of these phones is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.

You can't use RFID / e-money / SUICA technology, nor any of the streaming services.

Just buy a fucking iphone, at least you can always upgrade/buy new app software when there is an improvement but with Japanese phones you are locked-in.

Terrible purchase.

yeah no shit everything goes thru imode, oneseg only in japan and brazil, bla bla etc.. i dont care because i bought it mainly for the camera, the waterproofing, and the way it looks. if i cared about all that other shit i wouldve gotten a chinese model which is pretty much a software unlockable softbank.

I want an iphone but it went to the worst Korean cell company for foreigners so we're screwed unless we put down nearly $1k. It's region locked too and from what I hear it's a bitch to unlock it.

try a hypersim unlock

yeah it's basically the same suit besides the slacks, mine are flat front rather than pleated. they were sold out of black while I was in japan, tried it on in grey though so instacopped when they got a restock last week.