Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I don't normally do this, but I picked up an NdG knitted crew from endclothing (http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/nom-de-guerre/nom-de-guerre-knitted-crew.html), and i understand the reason behind the hype. Gorgeous fit, and utterly deliciously warm and soft.

Seriously, these knits are out of this world. Word of caution, these things run small, I'm a 39" pit-to-pit and I purchased the large.

It's so fucking ridiculous how inconsistent the sizing is for all of those artisan brands (guidi, carpe diem, etc.). Atelier won't accept a return??

sizing is pretty consisten it just depends on foot width, guidi is always 1.5 sizes up, they'd probably stretch for him just fine. carpe size down one, augusta i will never know, i'll give you that, but they're so expensive i doubnt many of us would even own them.

chances are he bought them on sale and theres not gonna be any returns, probably for the best i don't really think that aesthetic suits you adam, tbh.

It's so fucking ridiculous how inconsistent the sizing is for all of those artisan brands (guidi, carpe diem, etc.). Atelier won't accept a return??

Yes, they will...I sent them back already and they're sending me out a size 45...I'm a TRUE 43 Euro, but need a 45 in Guidi...funny.

a.s.