Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Still seems off to me. We didn't get the nubuck pair in at work, so I didn't realize they came with those laces. The wool flannel model in the exact same shade comes with white laces that are a bit boring, but don't seem as weird to me as those mustard/brown ones.

O yea I saw that on here in some other thread. Very Cool. I have an 07 CBR600RR. Pretty different lol but I'm looking at a Honda cafe bike or something.

I was real close to getting an International like that but then I started leaning towards a Bedale, but I ordered a TOJ custom bomber instead. That's a real good helmet too.

Jcrew.com has a pretty sick bedale (barbour colab) right now, almost went that direction myself. Decided the international was classic and had more character.

Lets see the bomber....

I'm also thinking about one of these 2

BMG Montana

Picture1-5.png

and Schott Cafe Racer

ACF653.jpg

The montana has armor and brass hardware which I prefer, but I'm sure the leather and quality on the schott is tops. Wish I could try them both on to see how they feel though

i don't think it's that great. you are saying that cause it's undercover

brokenglass: did you even consider belstaff? if i were to buy a motorcycle jacket like the one you bought, i would have def. picked up a trial master by belstaff...

truth here

brokenglass: did you even consider belstaff? if i were to buy a motorcycle jacket like the one you bought, i would have def. picked up a trial master by belstaff...
i read somewhere that they have discontinued the trialmaster, can someone confirm?

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/belstaff/

BrokenGlass, I may have messaged you already, but I delete shit right after I read it - are those Thin Finns or are you wearing Julian Reds?

I don't think I got the message, they're actually naked and famous, fit is called skinny guy.

I did consider a belstaff but really wanted to try one on, found a barbour dealer 3 blocks from work and they had my size. it's also considerably cheaper and I think it's as cool. I prefer the angled pocket and brass hardware. I ended up being a 34 in the international, I'm a 36 / 46 always, so they run big. Mcqueen wore an international, not a trialmaster.

truth here

i read somewhere that they have discontinued the trialmaster, can someone confirm?

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/belstaff/

I read that as well, however, I think they're making something almost the same with a different name.

http://britishmotorcyclegear.com/jackets.asp

I also found this jacket I reaaally like but they don't make a 36, and I don't have a Triumph

Triumph_lawford-1.jpg

Get pickup BrokenGlass. I should have pulled the trigger on a Barbour while I was in Edinburgh... Instead I came home with two very nice bottles of Scotch which haven't lasted long...