Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Phrost

kunk nice coat. the one i tried on at bergdorf's had a really nice plaid newspaper gradient thing. fit really nice n slim but a little tight in the shoulders

nice man..

anglo american are the shit.. i have 2 frames but lost one when i was really drunk last year.. that was my favourite pair too.. the ones i have left are on some serious harry potter vibe, milk bottles!

getting them reglazed as we speak!

These ones right?

AA_180_B_Black.jpg

I tried them on, no way i could pull them off.

I'm really happy i found out about these guys, was really tired of the usual chain opticians drivel. Only cost a little bit more as well.

recently purchased:

1 set of Correlle Artic White dishware

1 set of forks/knives/spoons (generic brand)

1 set of kitchen knives (generic brand)

1 pair of Sperry Topsiders

1 TKL Universal Guitar Case

and tons of other moving shits

nothing exciting.

except the Correlle set. So nice.

Guest Phrost

nice shoes. do they come with laces. i saw a pair of black nubuck combat boots with the leather fucked up exposing the steel toe at the mmm store. pretty interesting

thanks egypt kunk. it's pretty cool cause it's got 5 pockets just on the outside, 3 of them hidden. real horn buttons, not those cheap translucent plastic ones he uses now. didn't think i would like the d rings but it's practical for ny winter when i don't want to worry about losing a scarf

is it just me or does this dude look like some dude that's been on a week long tweak in some of the worst clothes ever. i don't care who made them. shit looks like your neighborhood drug dealer in the south end of louisville KY.

this could also be some off off broadway play. possibly with gay/aids theme to disco music inspired by lou reed