Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

1.... I am possibly the worlds fattest Vegetarian. hahaha

i know you are being sarcastic but nah dude, one of my brothers friends is vegetarian and he is close to 400 pounds. i actually have no idea how something like that could happen but yeah

haha im not particularly fat, i just have humongous muscles due to saving all those children from burning apartment buildings i do on the regular

What a coincidence, I keep my slim figure by running away from the apart. buildings I've just set on fire. BTW post a TB fit pic, inquiring minds want to know.

Guest Phrost

i haven't been there yet. probably same as last basement sale. bigger sized men's veronique, ann, some yohji. maybe some women's veronique and ann basics that your wife might like

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking on SuperTalk for quite a while now. I figure it is time to get more involved. I love shopping and really enjoy fashion as a whole. I have recently began posting videos of my purchases on YouTube known as HAUL videos. The girls have been doing it for years, but I figured it was time for a guy to jump in head first.

Check out my latest purchases video HERE.

You can see all my videos on my channel HERE.

Please leave comments, rate and subscribe to my videos if you want to be updated when I post new ones.

Thanks!

Does this remind anybody of that creepy somethingawful guy?