Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i seriously thought of buying it yesterday out of impulse. i don't know if i should though...

Nothing major, just a highly practical MA1 flight jacket from Avirex to keep me warm on those cycle-to-work winter mornings.

img2310doh.jpg

get the APC 40

so fun

affordable too

i need a keyboard on my midi controller. also even though i know the apc is made specifically for live, it's not really compatible with my workflow at all and i'm not buying another akai product regardless (would be willing to cop an old mpc but don't really have a use for it).

My Vespa is already painted white....see here: VespaSS180.blogspot.com I am an ambassador for Oki-Ni, so I got it on discount, and sold my other Ruby helmet to pay for it. All in all, cost me about $3.00 to "upgrade". The differences between this and a normal Ruby are plenty...black leather, white paint, HAND SIGNED!, Black leather trim vs chrome, etc etc.

a.s.

Nice pickup hommedguerre.

Gilt final sale started at 9PST. Just bought a purple label shirt, purple label tie, and marc by marc selvedge denim jacket for $160 total including shipping. Will post pics when they come in on Saturday.

Peep the sig if you need an invite--still some stuff left... but not a ton.