Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

plz post directly to waywt

i have only seen it pulled off by one guy, he works at RO NYC, there is several pics of him wearing it floating around on here somewhere

why is that jacket so hard to pull off? i have it and i don't think it's a hard to match piece...

Guest jmatsu
why is that jacket so hard to pull off? i have it and i don't think it's a hard to match piece...

plz post directly to waywt

233 Euros, too much, but they didn't sell them in Korea. My gf is in Tokyo right now but I bought the shoes myself because I have her on the hunt for some Junya summer outerwear for me.

Dis- I've been coveting those sneakers all season. They're really really cool. I kept having to resist buying them seeing them in the various nyc boutiques.. Colour me jealous

Dis- I've been coveting those sneakers all season. They're really really cool. I kept having to resist buying them seeing them in the various nyc boutiques.. Colour me jealous

I loved them too and didn't think I was gonna get a pair, since I haven't been buying anything for myself for like 6 months or so, but I had to cop because my Summer steez are so lacking...

my girl was supposed to pick up that reversible Junya X Baracuta today but she called me from Kotto dori and it was 140,000Y, wtf? I thought it was supposed to be 89,000Y....