Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

lol ironing a suit. DO IT

You can iron your suit no problem and it'll be better than the hardcore pressing they do at the dry cleaner. On the other hand lapel rolls are much trickier. The dry cleaner simply crushes them and messes them even more.

I personally almost never iron my suits, I like the wrinkles. When it's unsightly I do a spot ironing, works fine.

Is the baby elephant second-hand or new with tags?

Supreme quick-strike edition. You can't tell from the pics but its molecular composition has been re-encoded with the words SUPREME in its DNA strand.

BEAT THAT BABY GRAND PIANO BITACH!

Supreme quick-strike edition. You can't tell from the pics but its molecular composition has been re-encoded with the words SUPREME in its DNA strand.

I hear Vincent Gallo only buys Supreme elephants; you've just joined an elite group. The island isn't bad either...

Finally decided to get this baby.

Real pictures forthcoming soon...

ap34_b.jpg

Get this serviced at least once every two years or it'll blow on you like a bitch. Fucking swiss watches. Congrats on the purchase.

Yeah, a friend of mine has a Patek. Went out to the club, got drunk, and ruined the escapement. Called Patek and they said they'd fix it for 3Gs. Ouch....

I can't.

Haven't bought a lot this season...

Recently:

MA+ Bag

2x Dries Shirts

Don't forget I still have dibs on your "THE" coat when you decide to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12123