Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

how much that bat?
how much you get that slugger for?

picked up the bat for a little over 1300. the seller bought it a couple months ago for 3000 and has been trying to sell it over the last couple months. really happy that i got it for the price.

too bad it's not the tar bat!

yea, im pretty sure the tar bat would be a few times out of my price range. an incredible piece of history to have. maybe one day

Guest jmatsu

^lowrider,

just wondering what is special about them...

seriously. does the unqiue shape have a specific purpose?

i recently seen a skateboard that had a remote control that enabled steering.

nothing really special about them terms of the shape. the big board is a "dancer" so it's long and super flexy. the pinked out board is more of a freeride w/ no concave but a bit of front camber. the insects are a strictly downhill board with lots of concave. i guess the only semi-special thing about the insect shape is a tapered waistline so i can keep my foot closer to the board when i foot brake for a bit more stability.

link to rc steer board plz. danks.

Guest jmatsu
nothing really special about them terms of the shape. the big board is a "dancer" so it's long and super flexy. the pinked out board is more of a freeride w/ no concave but a bit of front camber. the insects are a strictly downhill board with lots of concave. i guess the only semi-special thing about the insect shape is a tapered waistline so i can keep my foot closer to the board when i foot brake for a bit more stability.

link to rc steer board plz. danks.

just saw it on the street. sorry don't know website. might look later.