Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

much agreed. not feeling the gothninja scarfy lookin drape across my body bullshit either. to each his/her own i guess. just looks like something i'd grab you by before i smack you in your chops for looking like a mummy.

most of that shit does not look good

even worse on the majority of people on or offline who wear it. It works within an art directed context, in real life it comes off as too contrived.

Matt- You'd be surprised how natural some of those shit looks on J when you see it in person. Wouldn't think so, but when we hung out, he looked pretty normal.

Those varvatos boots on the last page or two looked really nice. Better than some of this shit ass boots i've seen people justifying.

Those varvatos boots on the last page or two looked really nice. Better than some of this shit ass boots i've seen people justifying.

I really really really like them. I've been looking at the Number (n)ine's, the Carpe Diems, etc, but in the end these Varvatos ones really sold me. The guys at the store in SoHo all wear them all the time and they just look better and better the more beat up they get. Can't recommend enough :)

Really excited about this. Been meaning to buy it for awhile but forgot. Been an avid reader and used to chat with them in the comments back when they were still small timers in early 05. Great guys. It's nice to see them hit the big time the past year.

51v91ZKZdHL._SS500_.jpg

I still have the original tshirt they did way back when that i used to play pickup in. Haven't been able to find it for awhile though :(

those rolex boxes are pretty nice aren't they? i always find myself admiring the rolex boxes i have at home more than the watches ahah. you must have gotten a price nice deal on that too because of the weak pound, definitely a good investment.

The fuck? You bough a size 32? Do they really run that slim? I saw a pair in supermarket or ebay but the inseam was like 30" :( Does ervell use shorter models or something because they look normal length in runway.

need to kop this.

Really excited about this. Been meaning to buy it for awhile but forgot. Been an avid reader and used to chat with them in the comments back when they were still small timers in early 05. Great guys. It's nice to see them hit the big time the past year.

51v91ZKZdHL._SS500_.jpg

I still have the original tshirt they did way back when that i used to play pickup in. Haven't been able to find it for awhile though :(

need to kop this.

I just got it in the mail today and read through it. It's awesome. The artwork in the book is really great as well. They're selling prints on their site for $40 or $50. Would look dope somewhere in your office. Pick up the book though. Articles are great. I haven't really read the blog much in like 2 years (it is still just as good but things started repeating too much after the first year they existed). I used to be obsessed though, having comment convos all the time.

i have a pair of pleated wool gray patrik ervel in a size 30 and it fits very slim on the legs and small on the waist. The rise is a bit low which I am not used to wearing. The inseam is anywhere from 30 to 32 inch. My gf actually looks good in the pants.

for real? post pics of your girl in that shit.

I have tried the patrik ervell pleated pants in size 32, and It was not all that slim (I usually wear 29, 30 in trousers). I don't think the pleated ones are supposed to be slim as you can see from the runway picture.

On the other hand, I have a pair of formal pants in size 32 which is really slim through out the leg, and more like 30 than 32.

nice boots man

are u still intersted in my pair? you can have them for the same price (dont wear them)?

Hey thanks! Unfortunately I will not be needing another pair of boots for a while.

Found these last pair in my size (43 = US10 supposedly, a bit bigger I am assuming).